Energy Harvesting DATABASES
The following data is currently available:
- Energy Harvesting Data Repository (Univ. of Southampton)
- Real Vibrations Database (Univ. of Perugia)
To access this data, all you have to do is register by filling the EnABLES Enquiry Form, selecting Database as the offer of interest.
Once you have registered, please click here to access the data repository.
- EH Data Repository (Univ. of Southampton)
- Online repository providing a common resource for researchers to share data on energy availability. This includes vibration signatures, wind levels, light irradiance levels, or human body motion. It is hoped that this will allow researchers to compare and evaluate their designs and analysis on a common dataset.
- Real Vibrations Database (NiPS Lab, Univ. of Perugia)
- Digital database containing numerical time series and spectral representations of experimentally acquired vibration signals.
Most importantly, Real Vibrations is a participatory research project that aims at creating the world largest repository of vibrations recorded from everyday life objects and people movements.
Cars, trains, airplanes, and even human beings, constantly vibrate and these vibrations can be recorded with various devices and stored in such a way that they are readily available and easily usable both by researchers and non expert visitors.